Why Parkway Suites?
What is Serviced Office ?
A serviced office is an office or office building that is fully equipped and managed by a facility management company, which then rents individual offices or floors to other companies. Serviced offices are fully operational in all respects and suitable for immediate occupation
Why not consider traditional office space ?
One-stop office solution is the key. Serviced offices generally provide all the essential facilities and services needed for businesses.
- Office Furniture – worktables, chairs and storage cupboards.
- Printing and Fax Facilities – local area network printers, photocopiers, fax machines.
- Network Connectivity and Telephony/ Conferencing – Internet connection which includes broadband, telephone system and video-conferencing.
- Tenants include, fully equipped pantry facilities, , conference / meeting room facilities and other necessary office.
- Services – Receptionists, telephone answering service, ‘pay as you use’ administrative and secretarial services, mail and fax service, courier services, catering and room service, stationary supplies, travel services, meeting co-ordination services, IT support services and generally any other outsourcing requirements of the tenant, recruitment of secretarial or administration staff.
What are the tangible savings that can be achieved by opting Serviced office ?
Serviced offices provide 40-60% compared to traditional office rental. Traditional Office rental also needs cash upfront as start-up costs which include renovation costs, building works, lighting systems, air-con upgrades, telephone systems, insurance and cabling. In Singapore, renovation cost average $40-50 per sqft. Break lease is not allowed and there is no flexibility in expansion or downsizing.
On the other hand, the benefits of Serviced Office are :
- No start-up costs such as interior design, office fit-out, office furniture, equipment and agency fees
- No additional costs for hiring, training or employing administrative support staff
- Size-able savings on rental deposit
- Access to extensive facilities without investment in additional space (i.e. conference facilities, lounge area)
How does Serviced Office meet your needs ?
Serviced Office can fulfill some of your needs such as:
- Long Term Offices
- Short Term Offices: Branch / Representative Offices